eTrac Reporting Database
Analytics are talked about everywhere – from your local retailer to the stock market to Fantasy Football, we all should be paying attention to the numbers. Your carriers and their performance are no exception. Are there times when you just can’t find the right report to analyze your carriers in comparison to each other? Since eTrac provides a single point of integration to all of your carriers, we can also provide a Reporting Database for data analysis.
- The Reporting Database is a mirror image of the production system, and allows to run reports and conduct data analysis without affecting the responsiveness of the Production system.
- Data is exported from the production system in near-real time so that data analysis is done with an accurate representation of your current data.
- The database can be hosted by us or can be located on a server in your own facility.
- The Reporting Database can use SQL Server, PostGRES or an Oracle Database, depending on your preference or existing licenses your company may already have.
- The Reporting Database is a one-way, read-only capability that is not a batch process.
- We can provide a set of reports tailored to your specifications or simply provide the data interface to populate the Reporting Database.
- Your staff can use a variety of different software programs to create your own reports, if needed. These include Excel, Access, Crystal Reports and many other Business Intelligence software packages.
- A combined Reporting Database with information from all your carriers can help you review:
- Carrier performance metrics
- KPIs for your carriers (Key Performance Indicators)
- Service accuracy
- Exception management
- Scan Performance efficiency and effectiveness