There are cases where a shipper, LTL, 3PL or Freight Forwarder does business with a small local carrier who may not have an operational system or has one that does not have electronic data interchange capability to communicate with the eTrac platform. We can provide a simple dispatch application to the carrier that includes:
- Dispatch functionality to allow dispatch of a single stop or a route to a specific driver
- Routes can be pre-determined by zip code and pre-assigned to a driver
- Dispatchers can review pre-assigned routes and make adjustments as needed for the day’s operation
- Stops and routes are plotted on a map to allow visual review of the work to be completed
- Complete job details including special instructions and notes are sent to the driver’s mobile device
- Appointment scheduling functions to allow recording of calls to receiver, attempts, changes in appointment times, etc.
- Complete data communication with the eTrac platform
- Tracking tools for admin staff, including the ability to see where a stop was updated or completed in comparison with the actual location where it should have taken place. If a driver completes a job before arriving at the final destination, you’ll see it.
- A browser-based system accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Dispatch can be done on a laptop or desktop computer and also on a tablet or phone.
- Dispatch application can be run on PC or Mac using Google Chrome browser.
- Implementation, training and support from the best Customer Care group in the industry.